The Ambassadors Committee is one of the Chamber’s most active committees. They assist the Chamber in greeting new members and conducting grand openings and ribbon cuttings. This is a great committee to join as a new member as it introduces you to your fellow members and allows you to network your business with those new to the Chamber.
To serve as the official diplomatic representatives of the Bay County Chamber of Commerce coordinating groundbreakings, grand openings, and other interactions between the Chamber, our membership and the public.
Responsibilities and Benefits:
- Pay an additional fee of $25 per year.
- Serve as an official diplomatic representative of the Bay County Chamber.
- Greet and participate in grand openings, ground breakings, ribbon cuttings and Chamber events such as First Friday and Business After Hours.
- Attend monthly Ambassador meetings.
- Include your marketing/promo information in new member welcome bags.
- Deliver plaques, welcome bags and mentor new members
- Select each month’s recipient for the Apple of our Eye award for renovation and new construction
For more information on the Ambassador Committee, please contact Tamara Barnes at (850)215-3791 or email her at [email protected].