The Bay County Chamber of Commerce is seeking a Vice President of Communications. This is a full-time position requiring a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing, but a Masters degree is preferred. Qualified candidates must have excellent communication and writing skills, as well as being proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and produce content for Chamber publications including: Bay Biz magazine, Guide to Discovering Bay County, Guide to Membership Opportunities, Membership Decal, Bay County Map, Business Plan, news releases, eBiz Newsletter, and other promotional programs.
- Sell advertising for Chamber publications and the website.
- Develop promotional material for Chamber events.
- Develop radio, TV, newspaper and media relations to keep Chamber members and the general public aware of the Chamber’s goals and activities.
- Maintain the website including advertising and content updates.
- Work with members to develop advertisements and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for photography at all Chamber Events.
- Handle press relations regarding Chamber activities and be a business resource for all local media.
We offer an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, retirement, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.