Attention: Professionals who are looking for a high income rewarding sales/design career in the remodeling industry. Re-Bath is a national franchise corporation and the nation’s largest bathroom remodeling company. Emerald Coast Baths, Inc dba Re-Bath is a locally owned and operated franchise. The owners of the business are actively involved every day and are committed to the success of the organization. Our business is rapidly expanding so we are seeking a talented Sales and Design Consultant.
The primary functions of this position will be to drive sales while meeting with potential customers in their home. Key responsibilities will include proactively determining the bathroom remodeling needs of the homeowner, building rapport with customers while assisting them with the design of their bathroom, professionally presenting our product offerings and representing our company values. The most successful Design Consultants in the Re-Bath network are world class at closing the sale. We are looking for individuals who can adapt to varying tasks, consistently solve problems in new and innovative ways, and are not afraid to act on their own ideas and initiatives.
- The focus of the Design Consultant role is on driving high quality sales and achieving results.
- Design Consultants need to possesses the following traits:
- To be tenacious, competitive, and relentless when striving to attain their goals.
- Have the ability to adapt to and diagnose customer needs quickly.
- Design Consultants need things done quickly and handle a variety of responsibilities. Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly is critical.
- A successful Design Consultant will be an engaging and persuasive communicator who connects quickly with people.
- Our Design Consultants are expected to act independently, with a sense of urgency and have the confidence to handle a variety of challenges. They will be trusted to make their own decisions and carry out initiatives.
Re-Bath prides ourselves on being the best at what we do and we create a fast paced, competitive environment. The focus is always on the satisfaction of both our employees and our customers. The primary goal of our organization is to make the design and bathroom remodel experience effortless for our customers. We strive to help our customers turn their dreams into a bathroom they love! Design Consultants have a vital role in achieving the goals of the company.
Appointments are set by the lead setters (no cold calling!) between the hours of 9am and 6pm M-F and occasionally on a Saturday. The job environment is flexible and provides growth opportunity, recognition, and reward for achievement of business results.
Design Consultants are required to have reliable transportation, a laptop and a smart phone. Previous experience in remodeling or construction is helpful. Previous experience in in-home sales is also helpful.
We offer competitive wages that include bi-weekly pay, commission and bonus structure, health benefits, and 401K If you think you have what it takes – send in your resume! We want to hear from you!
19201 Panama City Beach Pkwy
Panama City Beach, FL 32413