The Marketing/Sales Intern is responsible for implementing and administering various components of the franchise marketing plan with the objective of promoting all products and services.
- Complete on-site visits with apartment and senior communities
- Attend networking events as needed
- Follow up with contacts from networking events
- Coordinate ordering and distribution of promotional gifts as needed
- Support any and all grassroots marketing efforts (local parades, 5K runs, partner events)
- Research and support business sales leads
- Monitor and support social media efforts
- Create dynamic content for digital media marketing
- Create digital advertising campaigns and analyze the results
- Incorporate various media
- Write content for monthly website updates
- Complete follow up calls as necessary
- Assistance with press releases and distribution
- Work with local partners during 2 annual fundraisers
- Develop the marketing budget
- Make TV appearances, represent the franchise during interviews with the media
- Research new marketing opportunities as needed
- Other project support as needed
- Pursing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business, or related field is required.
- Previous experience in a related environment or industry is preferred.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (SKA) Required
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities and develop realistic action plans
- Friendly, professional, and helpful to callers, co-workers, and visitors
- High level of commitment to the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Core Values and Mission Statement
- General knowledge of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system and practices
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Marketing field
- Highly creative and motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to multi-task under time constraints
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications:
- Power point
- Must be proficient in various social media, their policies, procedures, and advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Regular travel may be required.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the largest franchised moving company both in the United States and internationally. Currently there are more than 330 national locations and 2,300 trucks operating in the U.S.; overall the company operates 350 locations and 2,600 trucks. The company has seen consistent monthly growth dating back to December 2009 and more than 60 months of consecutive record growth. Each location is independently owned and operated.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Sean Wise at email@example.com.