Assist with the development and implementation of JOE’s corporate, real estate, and commercial marketing initiatives, as well as independently manage marketing efforts for select projects. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director – Marketing and maintains secondary relationships with segment leaders
- Marketing Coordination: Assist the Manager in the coordination and execution of regional marketing programs and initiatives required, which include various forms of media, public relations, social media and digital communications.
- Presentations and Events: Coordinate and assist the Manager in the organization of preparations for onsite and offsite events, presentations and sponsorships. Coordinate logistics to support company’s event strategy and assist in the development of necessary marketing support materials.
- Collateral Support: Support marketing and sales campaign collateral production, communications and public relations efforts by managing requests for company brand guidelines, content development and assets from third party consultants and vendors. Provide graphic assistance on certain projects. Maintain inventories of all promotional items and collateral pieces 4. Web Maintenance: Assist in the maintenance of a web presence for county wide projects and sales initiatives to include content development, updates, enhancements, and online marketing initiatives.
- Database Maintenance: Working closely with the manager and sales, ensure project databases are continually maintained and the proper materials or communications vehicles for all stages of fulfillment are available. Create regular database reports 6. Content Review: Support management in the sales and marketing content review process for region to ensure proper compliance with all legal and content disclosures, as well as brand consistency and messaging, by acting as the entry and exit point for review of all materials. The Coordinator will be responsible for gathering the necessary approvals, compiling the revisions, clearly documenting changes and/or issues, and providing feedback to the submitting personnel in a timely manner.
- Social Media: Set up and optimize company pages within various platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content. Use basic media editing skills to create branded content. Collaborate with segment leaders to manage reputation and coordinate action plans 8. Administrative – Manage all contracts with third party vendors. Process all invoices and track department spending
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred
- Minimum of three years of marketing related experience with a track record of success and increasing responsibility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent ability to operate at an expert level or above on Windows and various PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, Proficiency in graphic programs including Adobe Photoshop, In Design, and Illustrator are a plus but not required.
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively with many personality types, including senior level management, under multiple, and often finite deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills to include oral, written and speaking • Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks • Comfortable in an extremely fast paced, dynamic, and structured environment, and capable of managing daily volume of work on a timely basis • Disciplined and reliable administrative and reporting skills are as equally as important as organizational and creative capabilities • A great can-do attitude and willingness to work in a team environment
The St. Joe Company is a Florida – based real estate developer and asset manager. The company owns land concentrated primarily in Northwest Florida and has significant residential and commercial land – use entitlements in hand. The company also owns various commercial, resort and club properties. The St. Joe Company develops resort and residential communities for those who want to live, work, and play near the region’s beautiful white sand beaches. Commercial and industrial developments are bringing economic growth to the region. In addition, the company manages timber operations on thousands of acres and offers certain rural acreage for sale.