We are a rental management company located in Panama City Beach, FL and we are seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for rental properties in Panama City Beach, FL. If you believe you can handle the responsibilities and would be a good fit, we would like to hear from you.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, Service Requests, apartment refurbishing, annual inspections, and inventories.
- Inspect all apartment units, buildings, and common areas, performing repairs and janitorial assistance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- 1 year experience General Maintenance
- 1 year experience Apartment / Hotel Maintenance Must have own tools and reliable transportation Compensation includes: Competitive salary, 80% Company paid health benefits. Four (4) paid holidays and ten (10) days Paid Time Off (PTO) per year
We are a boutique rental management company located in Panama City Beach, FL and we are seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for rental properties in Panama City Beach, FL. Responsibilities include completing assigned work orders, performing general maintenance and repairs including, but not limited to, painting, electrical, carpentry, plumbing and on call emergencies. Must be able to work with limited supervision.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact Jessica by emailing email@example.com or call (850) 708-2027.