Turtle Lake Apartments is looking to hire a full-time Maintenance Technician to help them provide top-of-the-line service for their residents.
- Mechanical aptitude to diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance and repair such as: electrical, plumbing, AC, heating, appliances, carpet, flooring, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and HVAC certification. Certified Pool Operator certification preferred.
- Ability to be on-call some weekends and nights to provide emergency service to residents.
- Desire to provide responsive, courteous service to residents
- Ability to provide personal hand tools for your use at work.
- State driver’s license, working vehicle for occasional use during business hours, and proof of liability insurance
- Full benefits including health, dental & vision insurance, company-paid short/long-term disability & life insurance, holidays, paid time off, housing discounts, 401K -and more!
- Competitive wages
- A team environment to learn & grow your skills
Haley Residential is seeking a talented Maintenance Technician for our apartment community, Turtle Lake in Panama City, FL. Haley Residential is a privately held company that owns & manages apartment communities in 17 states.
For more information, or to apply, please email email@example.com.