Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children? Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential? Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations? Then Children’s Home Society of Florida is for you!
We are having an Open House Hiring Event for Family Support Workers on December 12 with interviews and on-spot offers to qualified candidates! Apply to register!
When: Wednesday, December 12th; 10 am – 2 pm (CT)
Where: 700 W 23 St. Bldg. 8 Panama City, FL 32405
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays Fully paid DCM certification program including exam and fees!
- You’ll become a part of a strategic care team charged with overseeing the children in need, while addressing the factors that have put them at risk for out-of-home placement. Our end goal? To help create permanent, stable, and safe home environments for all of Florida’s kids.
- Assist in developing and maintaining client records and program documentation according to contract and CHS standards (initial assessments, goal planning, progress notes termination summaries, etc.); enter necessary information into required software system(s) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist Case Manager, Counselor or Social Worker in providing case management support services (information, assessment, referral and linkages).
- Directly transport or arrange for transportation of clients to medical appointments, counseling, shopping, etc.
- Supervise children during scheduled visits, in-home services, visitation or in other situations as directed.
- Participate in weekly client staff meetings, as requested Participate in the quality management process.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make home visits/travel Ability to learn computer skills sufficient to perform all essential functions
- Ability to be sensitive to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics Commitment to effectively and efficiently providing customer service satisfaction with positive service delivery results Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a diverse environment Excellent interpersonal skills Strong attention to detail
- Ability to act decisively when necessary to protect client Ability to establish trusting relationships
- Ability to handle emergencies and life threatening situations effectively
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of experience working with children/families
**To apply, please follow the link given below:
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children’s Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there – we been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.
Company Information: At CHS, we believe every child has potential – and we’re building a world where children realize their full potential