As a Dependency Case Management (DCM) Supervisor you’ll lead a strategic care team charged with overseeing the children in need, while addressing the factors that have put them at risk for out-of-home placement. Our end goal? To help create permanent, stable, and safe home environments for all of Florida’s kids.
SIGN ON BONUS of $3,000 for Certified DCMs are being offered! ($1,500 upon starting and $1,500 after successfully completing the 90-day new hire orientation period!**)
*If you are interested in becoming a DCM supervisor, please visit: https://careers-chsfl.icims.com/jobs/4013/dependency-case-mgt-supervisor—sign-on-bonus%21/job to apply!
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
- Oversee proper client to staff ratio.
- Provide support with in-crisis or problem cases; provide on-going assistance to program staff in coordinating services for clients.
- Collect, analyze and report data in area of supervision.
- Liaison to community agencies such as ADM, DCF, DJJ, etc. and attend closure or conference staffing.
- Oversee that program staff completes all documentation and reports in a professional and timely manner.
- Participate in grant writing, contract negotiating or re-accreditation preparation.
- Maintain and generate necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provide direct case work in the absence of service staff.
- Conduct face-to-face interview with clients for development of individual treatment plans, and behavioral assessments and provide other direct treatment services.
- Review and approve psychosocial assessments and treatment plans.
- Pretty strong knowledge about all things dependency case management, Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results, Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families.
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change, and A sincere passion for helping others in need.
Master’s degree in a human services related field and two years experience in Human Services or Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field and four years experience in Human Services Must possess Florida Child Protection Certification/Child Welfare Case Manager Certification through Florida Certification Board Florida Driver’s License within 30 days from hire.
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in a dependency environment
**Please note that to be eligible for the sign-on bonus, you must be a Child Welfare-certified dependency case manager through the Florida Certification Board who is not a current employee of CHS, nor has been an employee in the last 180 days. Rehired employees are not eligible if they were last employed with CHS less than 180 days ago. A one year commitment is required as part of the sign-on bonus.
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children’s Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there – we been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.