Are you interested in using the latest technology in software development? As a Software Developer Intern at CGH, you will have an opportunity to explore the exciting aspects of software development in the Aviation industry! You will be working with our Senior Developers on projects which may include: Custom web & mobile applications, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions, GIS and spatial technologies to name a few. Required experience:
• Use of application servers and platforms such as Sun Java System Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Windows 2000 and XP, Sun Solaris
• Programming experience in a Linux/Unix environment • Outstanding coding skills using Java or J2EE
• Excellent written and oral communication skills Experience with any of the following is helpful:
• Experience in relational databases and Oracle PL/SQL
• Exposure to GIS / ESRI environment is a plus
• Exposure to XSD and schema generation tools, PDF, AJAX
• Assist in software development activities and technical exchanges
• Be required to be hands on in the design, development or testing of software. What you will bring?
• A desire to develop software in an exciting industry
• You have a passion for learning new information about software development and can make good forward thinking judgments about new technology. Why Join Us? This internship will provide you experience in a fast paced, forward thinking company who’s staff members pride themselves on providing customer “Satisfaction through Quality”… with every solution. You will receive invaluable opportunities to network with our team of developers and this experience will give you an opportunity to look forward to an exciting career in software development! Candidates selected may be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements. CGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Starts On: May 16, 2017
CGH Technologies, Inc.
600 Maryland Ave SW, Suite 800W
Washington, DC 20024