Continuing Education offers a diverse range of cutting-edge courses and industry-relevant programs, crafted to match the demands of various industries. From business and technology to health sciences, creative arts, and more, our expert instructors ensure that each session is engaging, interactive, and designed to equip you with real-world skills that employers seek.
Popular upcoming courses:
- SHRM Certification Prep Course: Participants will cover all the essential topics included in the SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) certification exam.
- September 12-December 5 (Tuesdays); 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. CST
- ESL: Spanish to English for Social Settings: Participants will acquire English conversation skills, become familiar with the structure of the language, learn a wide range of everyday topics, and recognize cultural differences.
- September 12-December 7 (Tuesdays and Thursdays); 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. CST
- IV Therapy: Participants will cover all the skills that meet the standards established by the FL Board of Nursing for LPNs to administer IV Therapy. This course is offered in an online format with one in-person lab at the end of the course.
- October 2-November 2; November 4 (labs)
View the full list of courses and get enrolled in upcoming classes at gulfcoast.edu/continuingeducation.