Gulf Coast State College will be hosting seven Pinning Ceremonies for its Health Sciences graduates on various dates for the spring semester.
A pinning ceremony is a symbolic event to recognize graduates, and welcome them into their new profession; they also mark the transition from student to professional. We invite the families and friends of our upcoming graduates to attend the respective event for their loved-one’s program.
- Respiratory Care: Thursday, April 28 at 10 a.m. CST in the Advanced Technology Center (ATC), Room 302
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Thursday, April 28 at 5:30 p.m. CST in the ATC, Room 302
- Registered Nursing: Thursday, May 5 at 2 p.m. CST in the Amelia Center Auditorium
- Dental Hygiene: Thursday, May 5 at 5 p.m. CST in the Sarzin Lecture Hall
- Radiography: Thursday, May 5 at 6 p.m. CST in Student Union East (SUE), Room 232A
- Licensed Practical Nursing to Registered Nursing (Gulf Franklin Campus): Thursday, May 5 at 5 p.m. CST at Gulf Franklin Campus in Building A
- Dental Assisting: Thursday, June 23 at 5 p.m. CST in the ATC, Room 302
For more information, please contact the GCSC Health Sciences Division at (850) 872.3827.