Gulf Coast State College will be hosting six Pinning Ceremonies for its Health Sciences and Nursing graduates on various dates for the fall semester.
A pinning ceremony is a symbolic event to recognize graduates, and welcome them into their new profession; they also mark the transition from student to professional. We invite the families and friends of our upcoming graduates to attend the respective event for their loved-one’s program.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Thursday, December 8, 2022, at 6 p.m. CST in the Amelia G. Tapper Center Auditorium
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Sunday, December 11, 2022, at 3 p.m. CST at the Southerland Event Center
- Practical Nursing (Gulf Franklin Campus): Thursday, December 13, 2022, at 5 p.m. CST in the Port St. Joe Elementary School Cafeteria
- Surgical Services: Wednesday, December 14, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. CST in the Charles Hilton Center, Room 302
- Registered Nursing: Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 2 p.m. CST in the Amelia G. Tapper Center Auditorium
- Registered Nursing (Gulf Franklin Campus): Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 5 p.m. CST in the Port St. Joe Elementary School Cafeteria
For more information, please contact the GCSC Health Sciences Division at (850) 872.3827.