The Production Person is responsible for creating the mouthwatering arrangements, dipped fruit boxes and cut fruit for ETG products, following the operational procedures set by Edible Arrangements.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Arranges bouquets according to Edible Arrangements methods and procedures.
- Prepare a variety of arrangements according to Guests’ orders or supervisors’ instructions, following approved procedures and proper portion sizes.
- Plans arrangements according to Guest requirements, utilizing knowledge of Edible Arrangements designs.
- Selects fruit for arrangements.
- Wash, peel and/or cut various fruit to prepare for arranging.
- Package arrangements or dipped fruit.
- Receive and store fruit supplies, equipment and utensils and refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes and silverware.
- Inform supervisors when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly.
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Assist with taking in deliveries.
- Follows proper food sanitation and handling procedures
Qualifications and Skills Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 years of prior experience in food preparation.
- Excellent Guest Service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of food sanitation procedures.
- Knowledge of food design techniques.
- Ability to read orders and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude.
- Enjoys working within a team.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive and determination.
- Desire for personal and professional growth.
- Valid State Driver’s License and a clean driving record preferred.
- Computer skills including Microsoft software and register skills.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this position, please call (850) 541-0404.