The Fruit Expert ensures Edible Arrangements service standards are met and surpassed by providing Guests with prompt, quality product selection, purchase and preparation.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of product knowledge and quality standards.
- Develops enthusiastically satisfied Guests all of the time.
- Welcomes and connects with Guests to provide excellent Guest Service.
- Discover Guest needs and appropriately suggests product with every Guest to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Assists Guests in the selection and purchase of Edible Arrangements and other products offered by Edible Arrangements.
- Uses effective sales approaches and displays strong knowledge of product line.
- Effectively converts Guest inquiries into sales.
- Builds long-term relationships and builds the trust and loyalty of Guests.
- Responds to Guest needs.
- Maintains Guest Service area equipment in a clean and appealing manner.
- Demonstrates “just say yes” behavior when taking care of Guest needs.
- Manages difficult Guest situations in a calm and professional manner.
Maintains Quality Store Operations
- As needed, prepares a variety of fruit arrangements, dipped fruit and ETG products to Edible Arrangements standards.
- Follows store policies and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning standards and works as a store team player.
- Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication by using Fruit Expert skills with all Guests and co-worker interactions.
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
- Follows cash handling and register policies.
- Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Takes responsibility to learn all aspects of the Fruit Expert position.
- Learns and demonstrates creating the Edible Arrangements Experience.
- Learns and performs duties of Guest Service, production and/or delivery driver as needed.
- Learns and demonstrates all performance standards by completing In-Store Training Experience and utilizes nXstep training on ongoing basis.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this position, please call (850) 541-0404.