Do you enjoy reviewing financial data and problem solving? Are you a self-starter who enjoys contributing to a team? The Bay County Tax Collector’s office is looking for a critical thinker, problem solver, and detail-oriented individual to join their Finance Team as a Finance Specialist. The position requires experience in the field of accounting and general accounting principals and procedures. Individuals applying should have the ability to adapt to change rapidly, work in a team environment, and have strong interpersonal skills. Proficient computer and communication skills are essential.
- Be at least 21 years of age with a valid drivers license
- Two years of experience in an accounting or finance role preferred
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to easily, confidently, and accurately navigate multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Knowledge of basic procedures and principles of accounting, mathematics, business English, and general office duties
- Finance or Accounting Degree preferred
The Bay County Tax Collectors Office is an EOE and drug free work place. Starting salary of $32,500. Consideration given for relevant years of experience and education. Additional benefits include membership into the Florida Retirement System and access to various life and health benefits.
Interested applicants should visit www.baytaxcollector.com and submit and application to Rebekah Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to Ms. Taylor at (850) 248-8501 ext. 8557.