The Delivery Ambassador is responsible for representing Edible Arrangements by maintaining a professional image at all times; while providing excellent Guest Service. The Delivery Ambassador is also responsible for delivering Edible Arrangements orders accurately, in a timely manner and with the highest level of Guest Service in order to make Edible Arrangements our Guests’ first choice in gift giving. In order to achieve this goal, our delivery Ambassadors are responsible for working well within the team and providing excellent service to our Guests.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Accurately delivers Edible Arrangements products to Guests in and efficient, courteous and timely manner.
- Gathers and organizes delivery tickets by area.
- Logs tickets in the computer system.
- Organizes most efficient routes.
- Loads product in the delivery vehicle.
- Assists with food production tasks and other duties as needed.
- Maintains clean and safe vehicles.
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and care.
- Safe operation of delivery vehicles.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid State Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Must possess geographical knowledge of service area.
- Ability to read orders and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrate professional, clean and neat appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, friendly and upbeat personality.
- Good interpersonal skills, professionalism in dealing with team members, public and guests.
- Computer skills including Microsoft software and register skills
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift.
- Drive and determination.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys working within a team.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this position, please call (850) 541-0404.