We are looking for a follower of Jesus Christ who desires to serve Him and love others in the local church. This is a part-time, hourly position, of typically 12 hours per week, typically Tuesday through Friday from 9AM-12PM. Regular tasks include answering incoming calls and emails, to develop, print, and disburse weekly and monthly documents for the church (bulletin, newsletter, reports, etc.). Strong organizational and computer skills with an attention to detail are a must. The Church Secretary works under the authority and direction of the Senior Pastor and is delegated coordinated responsibility over the following areas.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” (Matt. 22:37) Love Others Strive to honor and glorify our Lord Jesus Christ in your interactions with others, by bearing the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and self-control), and following Paul’s counsel to Titus and “malign no one, be peaceable, gentle, showing consideration to all” (Titus 3:2).
Required Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel)
- Attention to detail (developing and editing documents)
- Teachable: Willing to learn new software and procedures
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Develop, proofread, print, and disburse weekly and monthly documents for the church (bulletin, newsletter, reports, etc.)
- Develop the slides for Sunday morning service (music, announcements, etc.)
- Maintain the church calendar
- Record the weekly financial information
- Communicate with the Pastor(s) and other church leaders and members about upcoming church events and meetings
- Provide the website and social media with needed information
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Company Information: www.heritagebiblechurch.net