The Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) Coordinator is responsible for creating and maintaining effective and efficient systems to support the delivery of “front door” early childhood services and information to child care providers, families and the community. This includes, but is not limited to, providing information regarding child care services, providing guidance on choosing quality child care programs and/or referring individuals and families to appropriate social service agencies in compliance with the Early Learning Coalition’s policies and procedures as required through the Coalition’s obligation to the Florida Office of Early Learning and other funding entities.
- Manage CCR&R database and best practices
- Provide information regarding child care services, resources and information as requested by families
- Provide information and services using a variety of technologies and social media platforms
- Provide technical assistance to the Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Work in partnership with the Florida Office of Early Learning CCR&R staff to ensure database operations are highly functional
- Ensure compliance with CCR&R program obligations
- Monitor quality assurance of Coalition CCR&R services being offered through-out the service area
- Actively participates in all Coalition and OEL required trainings, conference calls and meetings to maintain knowledge levels regarding local, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to CCR&R and all other programs offered by the Coalition or other related agencies.
- Represents the Coalition at community outreach events to promote awareness of CCR&R as directed and according to prescribed goals (may include evenings and/or weekend events).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, from an accredited college with a concentration in Business, Early Childhood, or other related degree preferred OR Associate degree with a minimum of two (2) years related experience (experience that includes customer service, home or family child care or center based care, and classroom instruction are examples of experience that qualifies.)
- Child Care Resource and Referral certifications desired. If applicant does not already have, then certifications will have to be earned within a designated timeframe.
- Must have experience working with various social media platforms.
For more information, or to apply, contact Patricia Roundtree at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (850) 747-5400 x108.